- Kowa Pharmaceutical Europe Co. Ltd. (hereinafter called “Kowa”) will handle personal information collected from the principal in accordance with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and any relative laws and regulations in Japan, in appropriate ways describing as follows:
- Collection of personal information
Kowa will collect personal information in an appropriate manner. When collecting them, Kowa will notify or publicly announce the purposes of utilization.
- Usage of personal information
Kowa will use your personal information within the scope of the purposes of usage Kowa has already notified or publicly announced.
- Restriction of provision to a third party
Kowa will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent of the principal except in case of providing it to a third party pursuant to laws or regulations.
- Control of personal information
Kowa will make an effort to maintain personal information accurate and up to date, and take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the prevention from theft, leakage, falsification, loss and etc.
- Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use of personal information
When the principal requests Kowa to disclose, correct or discontinue utilizing personal information and etc., Kowa will respond appropriately after going through the process of identifying the principal.
- About complaints
When Kowa receives a complaint from the principal about Kowa’s handling of personal information, Kowa will respond in good faith after investigating the content of the complaint without delay.
- February 2017